Lemon Mascarpone Blondies
- 150.000 VND
This is an ideal ingredient of tiramisu and Italian style desserts, ideal for creams and savoury pasta dishes also.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick, 112 g) of butter, melted
- 1 cup (220 g) of tightly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla
- 8 ounces (225 g) of mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup (128 g) of all-purpose flour
|Step 1|| |
Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly butter and flour an 8X8 pan (20cmX20cm). Whisk together the melted butter and sugar in a bowl.
|Step 2|| |
Add the egg and vanilla extract and whisk.
|Step 3|| |
Add the lemon juice, zest, and mascarpone cheese and mix thoroughly.
|Step 4|| |
Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, mix it all together.
|Step 5|| |
Pour into the pan and spread evenly. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool on a wire rack. Cut into squares and serve.