Sour and creamy but just enough to be that twist of magic. Greek Yogurt is one of the good choices for people who are on a healthy diet.
* 2 cups grated cucumber (from about 1 medium 10-ounce cucumber, no need to peel or seed the cucumber first, grate on the large holes of your box grater)
* 1 ½ cups plain Greek yogurt
* 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint and/or dill
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1 medium clove garlic, pressed or minced
* ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
Working with one big handful at a time, lightly squeeze the grated cucumber between your palms over the sink to remove excess moisture. Transfer the squeezed cucumber to a serving bowl, and repeat with the remaining cucumber.
Add the yogurt, olive oil, herbs, lemon juice, garlic, and salt to the bowl, and stir to blend. Let the mixture rest for 5 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
Serve tzatziki immediately or chill for later. Leftover tzatziki keeps well, chilled, for about 4 days.
Wow your loved ones with the extremely delicious Greek yogurt Panna Cotta. Panna Cotta is usually served at restaurants or luxury parties. However, you absolutely can enjoy it in your home kitchen because it is very easy to make at home.