Smoked Scamorza Cheese ± 200gr/Pack
Ingredient(s): 100% fresh cow milk
Specifications: Smoked Scamorza is a pulled curd cheese, traditionally made from 100% fresh cow milk. Smoked Scamorza can be a substitute for mozzarella is many dishes but the taste is more stronger than mozzarella. The outer of smoked scamorza is slightly yellow while the inside is white. It is milky and will come to a starchy texture when heated. People usually enhance its flavor by pan-frying its crust. The crust is fully edible due to the natural aging process
Production: At Ottima Cheese, we produce cheese by following strictly Italian tradition. Skilled cheese makers generally form the cheese into a round shape, and then tie a string around the mass one third of the distance from the top, and hang to dry. And the resulting shape is pear-like. Smoked Scamorza Cheese is suitable for storing in the refrigerator (sealed) for up to 30 days. Especially, there are no additives, preservatives and chemicals added.
Preservation and Usage: Preserve (sealed) at 4-6 C degree. Use within 45 days from the day of production.
- Delivery time: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 02:00 PM - 05:00 PM (From Monday to Saturday)
- This product is not available on Sunday.
- Delivery fee is based on Lalamove's service fee.
- This price is not including 10% VAT and is valid for HCMC only.
- If you need to deliver the cheese outside of HCMC, please contact our sales department at the following phone number: 0901 311 171 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday; 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM on Saturday).