Ricotta Cheese 250gr/Box
Ingredient(s): 100% fresh cow milk
Specifications: Ricotta is a cheese originating from Italy. It is made from the whey draining after making mozzarella cheese. Ricotta is white, soft and has a slightly sweet flavor that comes from the fresh milk. Ricotta is favorably used in Italian desserts, cheesecake and cookies. It also pairs well with pasta and pizza. Delicious as it is, ricotta is an essential part of any Western lady’s diet as it’s also rich of Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Protein, Calcium and especially, ricotta contains very low fat.
Production: At Ottima Cheese, we produce fresh cheese by following strictly Italian Tradition. Ricotta is daily produced, so we assure that our customers can fully enjoy the fresh and original tastes of Italian cheese. Especially, there is no additives, preservatives and chemicals added
Preservation and Usage: Preserve at 4-6 C degree. Use within 7 days from the day of production.
- Delivery time: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 02:00 PM - 05:00 PM (From Monday to Saturday)
- This product is not available on Sunday.
- Delivery fee is based on Lalamove's service fee.
- This price is not including 10% VAT and is valid for HCMC only.
- If you need to deliver the cheese outside of HCMC, please contact our sales department at the following phone number: 0901 311 171 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday; 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM on Saturday).