Ingredient(s): 100% fresh cow milk
Specifications: In Italian language, “stracciare” means “to shred”. Stracciatella is made from the mixture of mozzarella shreds and cream. Stracciatella is also used to make burrata - a rich, buttery texturecomposed in a mozzarella bag. Because of its high moisture, stracciatella should be used promptly when still fresh and soft. It is often served as a topping on pizzas and salads.
Production: At Ottima Cheese, we produce fresh cheese by following strictly Italian tradition. Stracciatella is daily produced, so we assure that our customers can fully enjoy the fresh and original tastes of Italian Cheese. Especially, there is no additives, preservatives and chemicals added.
Preservation and Usage: Preserve at 4-6 C degree. Use within 9 days from the day of production.
- Delivery time: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 02:00 PM - 05:00 PM (From Monday to Saturday)
- This product is not available on Sunday.
- Delivery fee is based on Lalamove's service fee.
- This price is not including 10% VAT and is valid for HCMC only.
- If you need to deliver the cheese outside of HCMC, please contact our sales department at the following phone number: 0901 311 171 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday; 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM on Saturday).