Burrata Cheese 125gr/Box
Ingredient(s): Fresh cow milk, cream milk, iodized salt, rennet, acid citric (INS 330)
Specifications: Burrata is a fresh cheese coming from Italy. It is made of fresh mozzarella and cream. In Italian language, burrata stands for “buttered”, as its buttered texture and creamy, milky flavor can captivate any cheese lovers. Burrata’s outer shell is a mozzarella bag while the inside is filled with cream and mozzarella mixture. When you cut the shell, cream oozes out, giving the dishes an attractive flavor. Burrata is usually used with crustaceans, rockets, chicken breast, avocado, mushroom, tuna,…
Production: At Ottima Cheese, we produce fresh cheeses by following strictly Italian tradition. Burrata is daily produced, so we assure that our customers can fully enjoy the fresh and original tastes of Italian cheese. Especially, there is no additives, preservatives and chemicals added.
Preservation and Usage: Preserve at 4-6 C degree. Use within 9 days from the day of production.
- Delivery time: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 02:00 PM - 05:00 PM (From Monday to Saturday)
- This product is not available on Sunday.
- Delivery fee is based on Lalamove's service fee.
- This price is not including 10% VAT and is valid for HCMC only.
- If you need to deliver the cheese outside of HCMC, please contact our sales department at the following phone number: 0901 311 171 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday; 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM on Saturday).